Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie's Diary


Diary
Hi Mr.Diary today i had a super bad, horrible, terrible, awful day so i have a lot to write about, I had very bad conscience today because i had been a bad brother, bad son, bad friend and a lot of other bad things. I said that Sarge had told Lisa and the other people on the policestation that Philip wet his bed every night, bad brother. I didn’t help mom when i knew she needed help with her sign so she stood on a chair... bad son. I forgot to help egg with the chairs for our protest meeting, so he had to pull them up on a giant hill, and then up again because the bullie push them down the hill so they crash and break. I also didn’t help him with the speach so he had to do it himself, bad friend. I left Dot on the beach to do other stuff but then i didn’t do that other stuff, bad boyfriend.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar