Etiketter

onsdag 28 augusti 2013

Love words

Hello Baby! How is it?

I think our relationship is starting to fall apart and that both of us need time for ourselves so I am breaking up with you. I don’t feel like I used to do for you and I don’t know if you feel anything for me. I hope you find someone that loves you and can make you happy. I can only hope that we can stay friends after the break up. If we can’t be friends i will move out of country and live underground in Mexico with my my pet rock, Steven.

Because of the things that’s happening I think this break up is the best thing for both of us. Some things are just not meant to be Baby but i will always love and I will keep the memories of us together and I will miss you and stuff.


See you soon sweetie!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar